Saturday, March 8, 2014

RECIPE: LEMON-GARLIC KALE CHIPS!
























Happy Saturday, folks!

Earlier this week, I made some Kale chips & Sweet Potato chips. Recipe for Sweet Potato chips coming soon!

A week prior, I purchased a huge bag of Kale for juicing and decided I'd try my hand at Kale chips, too. I searched on Pinterest for some recipes and was inspired by these two which are included in my PALEO SNACKS board.

It took me a few days to find the perfect bottle of Coconut Oil, so I was pleased to find a 28 fl. oz. jar of Coconut Oil for $8.29 at Sam's Club. I'm definitely getting my money's worth with this purchase!

What You'll Need:
Kale
Coconut Oil
Sea Salt
Garlic Powder
Lemon

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Remove the stems from Kale. Rinse Kale. Pat dry. Add to a bowl. In a small bowl, melt 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil. Pour onto Kale. Mix with hands. Add a pinch of Sea Salt and Garlic Powder. Squirt with lemon. Spread onto baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.

My 2-year-old LOVED them! I asked her if she wanted a chip. She ate one and asked for more!


I sipped on a Juice that I had prepped the day prior while I snacked on some Kale chips! So delicious and nutritious.

Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your comment. I read each and every one and will be sure to reply!