Wednesday, December 4, 2013

{more} CHRISTMAS JAR GOODIES & FREE PRINTABLES!




Earlier today, while scrolling through my Facebook feed, The Idea Room posted a link to her recent blog post for 12 Free Christmas Printables/Neighbor gift tags. It couldn't have come at a better time, considering the Neighbor Gift & Chocolate Chip Cookies Mix in a Jar I posted earlier this week.

Her post inspired me to search Pinterest in hopes to find more! Several downloads later, I was ready to put my laminated printables & tags to use. Check it out!


If you're traveling for the Holidays this year, this would be an awesome gift to let the ones you're leaving behind how "blue" you'll feel without them. ; )









Printables & Supplies used:
Find FREE printables here, here & here.
Gold Picture Frame ($1.00, Dollar Tree)
Gold Lid Jars ($1.00 ea., Dollar Tree)
Christmas Linen Napkins ($1.00, Dollar Tree; used to decorate some of the jar lids)
Miniature Christmas Bells ($1.00, Dollar Tree)

Lindt Lindor Chocolate ($1.00, Target)
Decorative Ribbon ($1.00, Target)
Hershey's Kisses ($2.29, Target)
M&M's ($3.19, Target)
Chex Mix ($2.79, Target)
Jute twine (already had, but purchased from The Home Depot)
Red & White Christmas twine (already had, but purchased from Michaels)

Happy Holidays, friends!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is the greatest idea! It may sound crazy to you but it's "scary" to me to start a project like this because not only am I not creative but I'm a perfectionist so if I'm following a picture I see.. and it doesn't look just like the photo-- I freak! But seriously, these are too cute!

    ugottahavehart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your comment. I read each and every one and will be sure to reply!