Sunday, November 3, 2013

DIY: Christmas Wreath (a Pool Noodle transformation!)























Ain't that the truth!

But in my case, Halloween decor got thrown and put away as soon as we gave away our last piece of candy and all I could vision was sugar plums dancin' in my head.

I know, I know - we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet. I hear ya, but it's never too early to celebrate this glorious Holiday!

What You'll Need:
Pool Noodle
Burlap
Book Pages (Visit your local thrift store for books!)
Duct Tape
Twine
Hot Glue Gun
Christmas Embellishments (Michaels Craft Stores has some awesome sales going on!)


I got the pool noodle from the thrift store for $.49!

Wrap the pool noodle around to form a circle, tape together with duct tape.

Unfortunately, I ran out of Burlap. Hey! Sometimes ya just have to improvise! {The book pages were meant for DIY rolled paper roses -...maybe later.}.

With leftover book pages and Christmas twine, I made my own little bunting banner. I wrote "Happy Holidays" with a gold glitter glue.

























Happy Holidays!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't believe that is made from a pool noodle... it looks great!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your comment. I read each and every one and will be sure to reply!