What You'll Need:
Pipe Insulation ($.97 - The Home Depot)
Duct Tape (Available at The Home Depot)
Hot Glue/Glue Sticks
Burlap (Available at Wal-Mart)
Artificial Garland & Flowers (Check your local Dollar Tree!)
Chalkboard Tag ($1.00 - Target)
Battery Operated Lights (Available at Michaels)
1. Wrap your burlap around the insulation before forming a circle.
2. Form a circle and use duct tape to adhere both ends together.
3. Wrap garland around half of wreath.
4. Add your flowers. No need for glue. The garland will hide the wired stems!
5. Tie a Chalkboard tag onto a piece of garland, write "Happy Thanksgiving" in a metallic pen.
Wrap your lights around the garland and that's it!