Saturday, September 14, 2013

45 Workout Songs Playlist!


I am sure I speak for a lot of people when I say getting a workout in is much more encouraging when you have an awesome playlist to listen to.

Thanks to Kanye West's "Diamonds From Sierra Leone", I will do an extra 30 minutes on the stairmaster. Gets me hype!

Or I'll throw my hands in the air, like I'm Rocky Balboa, after running on the treadmill at its highest incline.

via

No, I'm lyin' - I ain't doing all'a'dat, but it's what I'm thinking.

And when I'm at home, dancing along to a Wii video game or blasting Michael Sembello's "Maniac", I may or may not break out in the infamous Flashdance scene. Best. Workout. Song. Ever. In my opinion.


 
All in all, music gets me hype, motivated, and energized to hit the pavement, go to the gym or even take a walk/stroll around the neighborhood with my little one.  
 
Click on the song titles [below] to pull up the video on YouTube.
 
For that I'm the SH!T music - listen to:

For that Make-Ya-Wanna-Run-Another-5-Miles music - listen to:

For that Motivational music - listen to:

For that Shake Yo Booty music - listen to:

For that Cool-Down music - listen to:

Thank you all for letting me share with you my playlist. I hope it inspires you to add onto yours!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the playlist! Music always gets me going too whether it's for a workout or not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the truth!!! I need it when I'm blogging, cleaning, cooking... list can go on! :-) Thank you so much for reading. Have a great day!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your comment. I read each and every one and will be sure to reply!